My Simmons Beautyrest Black Luxury Firm Mattress Needs a Latex topper.

Mo writes:

Hi Pete, 
My husband and I just bought a Simmons Beautyrest Black in Luxury Firm. I found your info after and agree we need a latex topper  for it
I wouldn't say its too firm but I don't know if we should get a Soft or a Medium 2" topper. How do decide? 
My husband is 5'10" 165 and I'm 5'5 150. He has terrible back and neck problems (2 back surgeries in 2 years). 
I have some shoulder pain from sleeping on my side but hoping the new bed helps. Would love your advice.
Thank you, Mo 


Hi Mo,
The EverEden all natural 2” Soft Talalay Latex Topper produces the greatest degree of surface comfort and pressure point relief.
It’ll absorb all of your body weight and give you a feeling like you’re floating.
It will not negate the firm support the mattress provides.
This latex topper will also greatly extend the life of the mattress.
At your sizes and with the topper, you’ll have that mattress for 20 years, at least.
Here’s a link to those toppers:

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.


The medium would not be better.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments