EverEden All Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper Feedback.

Pam writes:


Hi Pete, 
We received our EverEden all natural Talalay Latex mattress topper in record time! What a surprise 😁 

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
And it is perfect. So very comfortable. I love your products! My bedrooms, each, have your beds in it. 
Now I must purchase another latex topper for my queen bed to complete the ultimate sleeping experience for all who come to visit. 
Please use my information to order a queen size latex topper for me.
Kindly, 
A very happy customer.
Pam 

Hi Pam, 
Your topper did ship quicker than usual. I'm happy you're please.
Your new queen size latex topper has been ordered.
I'll send you the UPS tracking and delivery information when it ships.
Thanks again, Pete



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments