Simmons Beautyrest hospitality mattress for a stomach sleeper?

Brent writes:

Hi Pete,
I , like some of your followers wrote recently, had the best sleep on a hotel mattress. Flipped up the sheets and was looking at a Simmons Beautyrest hospitality mattress. 
Here's where NOT ONE bed manufacturer has addressed...I am a stomach sleeper. Seems all commercials assume that everybody sleeps on their back . I cannot sleep on my back. 
I find it more restful to sleep on the floor on my stomach than on some of the pathetic mattresses out there.
Firm or extra firm seems better for me. As a 170 lb.stomach sleeper, I can't take any sagging mattress or I'll look like a nag horse with an extremely arched back. 
Unfortunately this is what I'm sleeping on now (thanks Sealy Posturepedic..Never again).
I don't like pillowtops. They break down. 
After sleeping on the Beautyrest, I realized it was the first time in two years that I actually slept all the way through the night & I had zero backache when I awoke, it was refreshing. 
It also validated a point that I need another mattress. 
Which model of the Simmons Beautyrest would best suit my needs in a Cal King?
Thanks for your time.
Brent 


Hi Brent,
All of today’s Simmons Beautyrest mattresses are upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is a temperature sensitive material that softens as it warms from your body heat...which then allows you to sink.
In order to have long term success with a Beautyrest, you have to insulate yourself from the memory foam with a latex topper.
Otherwise, you’d just be throwing your money away.

Between the memory foam and the coils not being made of tempered steel, the Simmons Beautyrest, even in an extra firm, is a poor choice for a stomach sleeper who requires a firm mattress.

Between the cost of the mattress and the cost of the latex topper, your better option is from Natura of Canada. 
Their Greenspring mattresses use the same pre-compressed, individually pocketed coils that are in the Simmons Beautyrests.
The difference is a higher coil count and double tempered steel coils.
The upholstery used is Natural Talalay Latex...and NO Memory Foam.
Their firm model is quite firm. And more importantly, it’ll remain that way for many years.
Here’s a link to that line...scroll down to find the Liberty Firm model.


themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments