Replacing a Chatham and Wells mattress with Body Indents.

Gene writes:

Hi Pete,
I am replacing a Chatham and Wells mattress.  Liked it until it created indents of my body and its time to move on.
I like the initial feel of the Macy's Hotel Collection Aireloom 12" Vitagenic Copper Gel Firm Mattress
I like the soft feel and I need 12” or less.
 
Me:
Age: 60
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 165
 
Wife:
Height: 5:7
Weight: 150
Age 44
 
I like a little of the cushion at the top say an 1-2 inches of something.  Not interested in memory foam at all.  Not interested in Firm either.    
I want to stay below 12", if possible. I really don’t want a lot of height.
Thanks for any suggestions.  Oh, and money is not an issue.  I need and demand quality.
Gene



Hello Gene,
The best mattress I have that is closest to your requirements, is 11” thick.
It’s a two sided mattress that you can flip...using a tempered steel pocketed coil unit...upholstered with poly foam...and with no memory foam.
The softest of them is the Brooklyn model in plush...shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Old Fashioned made Two Sided Mattress that you can flip. Strong coil unit and NO Memory Foam. Durable for Plus Sized People. Works with Adjustable Bed Bases.


The mattress that I would prefer you consider, is one like the one we use at home.
This mattress uses double tempered steel pocketed coils...and a much higher coil count.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex...also with no memory foam.
Made by Natura of Canada, the Greenspring Plush EuroTop model is the softest of them.
This is the mattress I first thought of, when you mentioned that you wanted something of high quality. 
It’s the highest quality mattress that I’ve found in years of looking.
The problem is that it’s 13” thick.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments