Simmons Beautyrest pillow top mattress needs a Latex Topper.

Dorothy writes:

Hi Pete,
I have slept, the last two nights, on my folk's Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top Mattress.  I expected it to be soft and comfortable like a pillow.   
I was exceedingly surprised that is was a little firm.  Not as firm as the Koylon bed had been using, but not softly comfortable as expected.     
I wish I would have been allowed to inherit the rubber mattress the folks bought when they were first married in about 1938.  
THAT  is the most comfortable mattress I have EVER slept on.    
I asked Annette if I could inherit it but she gave it to Jane, instead.   
Thanks to Annette , Tanner, and  Ross , they exchanged this mattress for me on Saturday night.  
Do they make rubber mattresses anymore?   And I would also like to know if they make a rubber  mattress topper.
Pete, can you answer those questions and  tell the costs?
Thanks, Dorothy


Hi Dorothy,
Latex is the original natural rubber material used for mattresses since the 1920s.
It sounds like all you need now, is a soft natural latex rubber topper for that Beautyrest mattress.
Since your mattress has a pillowtop, I would recommend a 2” Soft Talalay Latex Topper.
The most comfortable of them, is the EverEden Soft Talalay Latex.
You can see the pricing for them by clicking on this link.

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments