Pure Talalay Bliss Nutrition All Latex Mattress for Relief of Pain from a Severely Sore Hip and Bursitis.

Katie writes:

Hello Pete
I have been experiencing hip pain. I was told, 5 years ago, that I had bursitis after having my first child. After therapy it went away. 
Then, after my second child, it came back and again after therapy went away. Now, we have moved into a 2 story home and my hips are KILLING me!!! 
I have read a lot of things on the blog and am now leaning toward getting a Latex mattress over a memory foam one. 
I am not sure where to go from here, as to how firm or soft I need
I am a side sleeper and am in SEVERE pain when waking up with our current mattress. 
Thanks, Katie
 
Hi Katie,
There's no question that latex out-performs memory foam. It always has. 
Latex will hold you up, suspend you, providing pressure point relief and muscle relaxation for a deep supportive night's sleep. 
Memory foam is temperature sensitive, sleep hot and you sink right through it. It's basically, worthless. It's also dangerous, comprised of 61 chemicals...some of which are toxic. 
And, it off gasses those toxic chemicals, resulting in respiratory problems. 
Latex, by contrast, is natural and 100% safe.
I strongly suggest that you return to therapy. It doesn't matter how well a mattress is made, it won't fix your bursitis....just ease the pain.
The best you can hope for, is a mattress that won't make matters worse...as memory foam certainly will.
Considered the best, for the past 70 years, is Pure Talalay Bliss, made by Talalay Global. 
I would suggest going with the "Nutrition" model, which provides a nice balance of firm contouring support and a comfortable sleeping surface. 
Here is the link to that mattress.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/pure-latexbliss/

themattressexpert.com
Pure Talalay Bliss Natural Talalay Latex Mattresses provide excellent long lasting support comfort.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments