Natura Greenspring Latex Hybrid Mattress for back pain, delivered to Canada.

Emily writes:

Hi Pete, 
I have a queen-sized mattress manufactured by 'Star Bedding.' The label reads 'Parisienne Foam, Pillow Soft.' 
I don't have a box spring below the mattress: it lies on a frame consisting of 3.5 inch wooden slats running vertically, 4.5 inches spaced from each other. No foot or head board. 
The mattress is probably more than 15 years old. This has worked fine until recently.
I'm a 44 year old female, side sleeper, 5'3", 112 lbs. I don't have a sleeping partner right now, but that could change. 
I have had some health issues lately, being bed bound for several weeks, losing a significant amount of weight, feeling generally unwell, and losing sleep. 
I have spinal stenosis in my neck that predates this. However, my most significant pain right now is in my hips, buttocks, and upper thighs. 
When I wake up, my low-mid back is often quite stiff. I think I have lost some 'natural padding' in my trunk. I have mild bursitis in these areas. Arthritis is being ruled out. 
I am doing different things to address these issues. But I believe I need a different sleeping arrangement. 
I have recently added a very thick and pillowy sleeping bag on top of the mattress which helped somewhat, but sags too much and is hot. 
I don't want a mattress or topper that creates more heat. And I need something I can purchase or obtain in Toronto, Canada without excessive shipping costs.
I'm interested in any advice you have. Thank you kindly, 
Emily.

Hi Emily,
We carry a very well made mattress, that's manufactured in Canada. 
It's upholstered with natural latex that has a nice soft surface feel that doesn't allow you to sink...and, it sleeps cool. 
White Glove delivery anywhere in Canada is free and there's no sales tax.
The feel of latex will be similar to what you've been used to, but new.
It relieves all of your pressure points and relaxes the muscles, which will produce the kind of night's sleep you're looking for.
The support is from the pocketed coils, which maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
The mattress is made by Natura of Canada, Greenspring, with The Plush Eurotop being the most comfortable of their 5 models....made in Quebec.
We know it's a very high quality mattress, because we sleep on one at home.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses.
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments