Soft Pure Talalay Bliss Latex topper for Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.

Lee writes:

Hi Pete,
I live all the way over here in the UK but have been reading your blogs and fantastic advice you guys should open a mattress store here, you would make it big time.
I am a 45 yr old male at 100 kg with possible fibromyalgia. I say possibly because its hard to prove over here. 
I used to sleep on my tummy which I still prefer but I have had lower back pain for many years. 
So, I am trying to re-adjust on my back but still have pain also lots of shoulder pain. How people sleep on there side, I just don't know. 
Now, I sleep on a rking size mattress, called a visprung. 
Its a split mattress as my side is a medium tension and my wife's a soft tension. 
It's no longer on the sprung divan base but a sprung slatted base on an iron bed, which I prefer as its slightly more tight. 
My wife has very bad arthritis all over her body. She is slim, same age, around 9 stone but moves around all night due to constant pain. She loves a soft mattress. 
In fact, she says the softer the better. I disagree. We pay thousands of £££ sterling for our beds yet cant find one we are happy with. 
I was looking at a Tempurpedic cloud but after reading what you say I'm not going to bother.
We have had latex beds in the past which felt great. You seem to advise a latex topper around 2 to 3 inch which sound like a cheap alternative to getting yet another mattress. 
I was also looking at a company called body impression mattress over here in UK we just want a comfortable night with out spending yet tens of thousands again. 
Just goes to prove that an expensive mattress is not necessary and our current visprung which is 3 yr old is about two from the top of the range and would cost ecq of 12k today.
Please, can you help even though I live in UK?
Thanks, Lee
 
Hi Lee,
The latex topper is the solution for many and it will work for the two of you, as well.
Your wife will definitely benefit from a 2" plush. Your situation can be addresses in one of two ways. 
The soft model will allow you to sleep on your side with more comfort. In which case, you would get a king size for the both of you. 
Or, you could get a 2" firm model for your side, which will allow you to go back to sleeping on your stomach, if that is your preferred sleeping position.
You would then get one of each in the half size.
Here is a link to the Pure Talalay Bliss Latex toppers. Pure Talalay Bliss has a plant in London, so you will be able to find these there.
Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Mattress Topper



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments