A mattress to relieve my chronic back pain.

Fred writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a mattress to relieve my chronic back pain.
I've been considering a Sleep Number Bed and a Tempurpedic mattress because their ads say they are good for bad backs.
After reading your blog, I'm glad that I didn't buy one.
I'm 70 years old, 6' 1" and 185 lbs.
What would you recommend for me?
Thanks, Fred

Hi Fred,
First, I'd like you to look at this. 
It's what you need to know when buying a mattress to relieve back pain.
themattressexpert.com
The absolute worst material for a bad back and the pain associated with it, is Memory Foam. Memory foam is a highly deceptive product…felling one way on the ...

The mattresses you've been considering are good for making a back problem worse...not better.
The mattress I'm recommending to you is the same mattress we use at home.
I have lots of disc related back problems and this mattress supports the back properly.
These mattresses are made by Natura of Canada. Their Greenspring line is what I'm recommending.
Also, the upholstery is natural latex, which has always been the best.
And, they contain no memory foam.
themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

The Plush EuroTop is the most comfortable of the 5 models in this line.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments