A Latex Mattress Topper for an Old Mattress.

Debra writes:

Hi Pete,
I have an old mattress that I was thinking about replacing.
After doing a little shopping in mattress stores, I'm not sure I want to do that.
I've been reading your blog, and I think that I may only need a latex topper for the one I have.
It's in excellent condition, just not as comfortable as I would like.
I would like your recommendation for a latex topper. I want a good one...one that is all natural.
My husband and I are average size people. Maybe a little heavier than we should be, but not much.
Thanks, Debra


Hi Debra,
The link I'm sending you, is for the best latex toppers available...100% all natural...no synthetics, no chemicals and no fillers. 
It's finished in a sewn on fabric with corner straps that wrap around the corners of your mattress...so that it stays in place.
And, it's reversible.
What you'll order, is the EverEden 2" soft talalay latex topper...for the surface comfort you're looking for. What's more, it remains like new for many years.
Typically, all natural latex lasts for decades.

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

You can order that online.
It takes a couple of weeks to arrive, via UPS.



Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments