Two Sided Wolf Tulah Mattress and Latex Topper for a Plus Size Man on an Adjustable Bed.

John writes:

Hi Pete,
I have been reading your web site and have found it very informative.
My wife and I were out looking at beds all day today and just couldn't find anything that satisfied us. All the sales guys pushed the Temper-pedic but I don't like the dang things.
Tale of the tape: I am a 6 foot 400 pound guy who needs to find the very best twin XL mattresses for my adjustable frames.
I know I need a good firm mattress but also want it to be comfortable and one of your latex toppers sounds like a great idea to help make it more comfortable.
I have a very bad lower back (crushed discs) and bad knees. 
I love the features of my adjustable platform but need to get mattress that will be right for me and my size and will work with my adjustable bed. 
(My wife can sleep on anything so I thought I would just get 2 of the same mattresses.)
Based on what I've read, I was thinking about getting the two-sided Tulah firm with one of your 3" latex toppers if it will work with my adjustable frames. 
What do you think? 
I would truly appreciate your advice and your help as I am very frustrated and you seem to be straight shooters.
Thanks, John

Hi John,
The Tulah Firm will  work with an adjustable bed...providing excellent support for a man your size.
The latex topper will give you the comfort you want and last a long time, too.
I suggest the Dunlop Latex over the Talalay for your size.
Here is a link to both products.

themattressexpert.com
From The Wolf Company we have to offer two-sided, flippable mattressess…at a more reasonable price.

https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments