Adara Pocketed Coil and Latex Mattress for Pressure Point Relief on a Budget.

Marina writes:

Hi Pete,
I wake up with neck and back pain and would like to get a new mattress asap. I can’t decide on a which mattress to buy.  My modest budget is part of the problem.       
Another problem, I have, is the confusion about the degree of   firmness and type of padding.
My current mattress, a Serta Cushion Firm Eurotop is gentle on pressure points. 
I don’t like that after a few minutes on it my torso starts sinking and ends up lower than my upper arms and I feel hunched, and still not supported neither at lower nor upper back.     
This is an older mattress and I’m not sure if  this is the problem or its construction. But even on its edges it feels the same, and many new ones in the store offered similar feel.    
My boyfriend’s Serta Perfect Sleeper Eurostar  Plush Top Eurotop perfect is works fine for me. This one doesn’t have the “foamy” feel. It is  was bought more than several years before mine. 
It probably has less foam in the padding and more fibers. I can’t find a similar one in newer models.
The toppers, I've purchased, don't help at all.
I like the mattresses in most high end hotels  and, although they don’t have pillowtops, they have nice combination of softness and support. 
Thank you in advance for you expert opinion!   
Marina

Hi Marina,
That sinking feeling you're experiencing is from memory foam.
The toppers you bought, also memory foam.......worthless for enduring comfort.
I find that many people lump all the foams together because they don't know the difference and can't seem to find a salesperson capable of providing accurate information.
Getting into all of it is moot, given your budget. There is a best buy for the money you  have to spend. 
It's well constructed, comfy, affordable and may not be to your liking. The coil unit is very much the same as those high end hotel mattresses.
The contouring support provides proper spinal alignment and pressure point relief. The all natural latex upholstery is very comfortable...and, long lasting.
The Adara mattress, on this next page, is what I'm recommending to you.

themattressexpert.com
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Please Check out One of our Blogs Listed below Or Ask us on Facebook or Twitter. You can Also Call or Email Us! E-mail ...


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments