Pure Talalay Bliss or EverEden All Latex Mattress to Relieve Shoulder and Hip Pain.

Kate writes:

Hi Pete
I'm a 50 year old woman who is looking for a mattress that will provide support for my back, but also pressure relief for my shoulder and hip pain
I'm 5'8", 170 pounds and tend to sleep on my side and back. I currently have an older mattress that has sagged horribly. 
I've been looking for "the perfect mattress" for months now. It's so overwhelming that I continue to just walk away without purchasing anything for fear I'll buy the wrong one. 
I like the latex and understand it isn't as "hot" as a tempurpedic. 
I have been gravitating towards some of the "hybrid" mattresses with the pocketed coil springs and either a latex or memory foam top. 
I like to do lots of research, but all reviews seem to be somewhat negative. Any suggestions for me?? 
I really don't want to deal with another saggy mattress. 
Thank you, Kate

Hi Kate,
Salespeople are recommending soft and pillowtop mattresses. People are buying them because they feel good in the store. 
There are a lot of bad reviews because there are so many soft mattresses sold. They simply don't hold up....especially those containing memory foam.
All latex has been the best upholstery material since the 1920s, and is a good choice for your circumstances.
We carry a number of all latex brands. The Pure Talalay Latex Bliss has been the premier manufacturer of latex for the past 60 years. 
The most comfortable of those in the "Beautiful" model.
We also carry EverEden, which is a more basic model , and more affordable.
The most comfortable of the EverEden is the 9"...ordered with a medium Dunlop latex core and soft Talalay Latex top.
These provide excellent support, comfort and longevity.
They will also relieve your shoulder and hip pain.
Here are links to both lines.
Pure Talalay Bliss Beautiful Natural Latex Mattress
Pure Talalay Bliss Beautiful Natural Latex Mattress


themattressexpert.com
Sleep Deeply and Wake Rested Pure Talalay BLISS is the premier manufacturer of Talalay Latex. The Talalay process adds a vacuum & a freezing step, which suspends the ...
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/
EverEden All Natural Latex Mattress
EverEden All Natural Latex Mattress


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments