Natura Greenspring Mattress Recommendation going to Canada.

Jenn writes:

Hi there, 
I stumbled upon your website in search for a solution to my sleeping problems. 
I toss and turn probably 15-20 times a night, wake up cranky and also feel lots of pain in my shoulders, neck and hips. 
I share my bed with my Fiancee and I think you may be able to help us. 
I have a slight scoliosis in my back, weigh 140 and am a side sleeper who has been sleeping with a body pillow between my legs and arms to help with the hip discomforts for years. 
He has very high hips, has had hernia surgery, enjoys harder beds, weighs 190 pounds and sleeps on his back or sometimes side. He has lately been stealing my body pillow too! 
When we stay at nice hotels and sleep on certain beds we feel great in the morning and wish we could have that at home. 
I like to feel like I'm in a cloud and that my body is supported. We are now in a queen and I would like to upgrade to a king as well. 
We have a wedding coming up and not much family support so money is a little tight but I thought we could invest in a good mattress/latex topper combo as presents to ourselves. 
Please let me know what your suggestions are and we will take it from there. I am up in Toronto as well just so you know. 
Thanks very much, Jenn

Hi Jenn,

All the best on your upcoming nuptials.
I have just the thing for the two of you....made in Canada, oddly enough.
In fact, my wife and I sleep on one of these mattresses at home, here in the states.
The brand and line is called Natura Greenspring...extremely well made.
And, you won't need a separate latex topper, as these mattresses are already upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex.
The model called Liberty Ultra Plush is firmer than it sounds...providing the medium feel that you will both enjoy.
Between the double tempered coils and the latex upholstery, you have the highest quality components that will cause this mattress to last a very long time.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

White Glove Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX....Throughout the US & Canada



Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments