Charles P Rogers St. Regis Mattress is Too Firm and Needs a Soft EverEden Latex Topper.

Vicki writes:

Hi Pete,
I was needing some direction about my mattress.
I have the Charles P Rogers, St. Regis king mattress, which isn't quite a year old. It's been the worse mattress I've ever had.
It's very hard, and has caused me all kinds of pain in my shoulders, neck & hips so that I have to put a heating pad down every night to get to sleep.
have tried two different memory foam toppers, which seem to help at first, but then squished down to where you could feel the hard bed again,
We went to the Wolf corporation place that makes mattresses, but my husband and I couldn't agree on one.
He doesn't like firm mattresses either. I don't like the squishy pillow top ones, and he does.
Anyways, I  was trying to decide whether I just need to get your EverEden Latex Topper, or a new mattress.
I'm worried that I might not get the right one again.
Thanks, Vicki


 
Hi Vicki,
Memory foam has been out for 20 years. It's the only temperature sensitive material made...meaning that it softens as it warms from your body heat.
Once warmed, it softens and you sink into it...and after a while, it loses the little resiliency it had to start, and you sink through it.
In short, the toxic chemical soup that is memory foam, is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
Latex, on the other hand, is and has been the very best upholstery material available anywhere, for the last 100 years....nothing new about it.
Latex is all natural extremely comfortable and equally resilient...remaining like new for many years.
The EverEden 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper is all you'll need to relieve pressure point pain, relax muscles and ease blood flow, for a deeper, more restful night's sleep.
It's the one that gets all the rave reviews and what we've used at home for many years.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
The Mattress Expert is your source for all natural latex mattress toppers including Talalay & Dunlop toppers. Click here for more information!
It's the best way to turn a too firm mattress into a comfortable bed.


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments