Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe Mattress needs a Latex Topper.

Karen writes:

Hi Pete,
I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe mattress,. I started having back pain right away and after 60 days returned it for the slightly firmer cloud supreme.I should also let you know that I loved the feel of the tempurpedic, I just woke up with pain in my mid/lower back.               I am still having back pain (though not as bad) and was told I could not exchange this one.
My old bed was a beautyrest exceptional plush firm plush which I loved, but after 5 years it had indents and was no longer comfortable.     I have come to the conclusion that I am probably not a memory foam person, but I have no idea what to get now. I am a side/stomach sleeper, (as is my wife), and just want a good comfortable bed.           I like a soft bed, but after this tempurpedic experiment, I think I also need some firmness.                                                       Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. Karen


HI Karen,
You'll be happy to learn that there is a low cost solution to your problem.
It's the memory foam that is causing all of your problems, which is at the top of your mattress.
The memory foam is supported by several inch of high density poly foam...which is not temperature sensitive, like memory foam is.
Simply flip your mattress over so that the memory foam side is down and the firm poly foam side is up.
Right off the bat, you have the firm support you need.
Add to that an EverEden all natural 2" Soft Talalay Latex topper....shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...
Latex is and has been thee best upholstery material for the last 100 years....very comfy and long lasting.

Nothing like memory foam.
Problem solved.

Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments