Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini luxury firm & an Ever Eden 2" soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.

Polly writes:


Hi there - I was wondering could you give me some advice please. I love your blog & have to say it's the only one on the web that makes sense of the Mattress Dilemma faced by everyday people. 
I work out a lot, and roller derby etc. As a result my body gets real tired & I get achy muscles. I am also prone to over heating. I need a mattress with support, but with some softness & that will help my body rest  & recover. I also currently have a bed frame. Would you recommended a divan versus frames for  supporting the mattress? Am average height, sporty build if that helps. 
Thank you so much, Polly.
 


Hi Polly,
One of the most popular sleep systems we have is also perfect for you.
The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Santorini in luxury firm for firm contouring support and an Ever-Eden all natural  2" soft latex topper for comfort that lasts and doesn't get hot.
Here are the links to those items.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/

themattressexpert.com
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort and support. Contact The Mattress Expert to order yours today! 856-874-6894
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...
Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX


Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments