Simmons Beautyrest Black Calista Extra Firm & Latex Topper for a Large Man and Woman with Herniated Discs.

Daniel writes:

Hi Pete,
I was hoping you could help us with our selection of a new mattress set. We have had a sleep number split king for several years and it is time to get rid of it. We will not be getting a sleep number bed. 
I am 300 lbs and sleep on my back . I keep the firmness at 90 on the sleep number bed. My wife has herniated cervical discs but does not like the bed to be as firm as I do. She keeps the firmness level at about 35. 
I am inclined to go with a firm or extra firm mattress like a Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree luxury firm or Black Calista extra firm, 
I've been reading your blog, but I would like your suggestion. I want this new king size bed to be comfortable for both of us. 
What do you think? Thanks for your help.  Daniel

Hi Daniel,
I appreciate you taking the time to read. You have a good grasp of what you need.
My concern is for your durability, support for your wife and comfort for you both. 
Start with the Simmons Beautyrest Black Calista extra firm...shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894
Add to that, two EverEden All Natural Twin XL Latex Toppers...2" for each of you...one Vytex Dunlop in Medium for you and one Talalay Latex in Soft for your wife.
They will lay side by side on the king without worry of them moving around. This way, you will each have comfort to your individual taste.
The Toppers shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


themattressexpert.com
Talalay Latex toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, both, the Vytex Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress ...


Delivery is Free and there's NO SALES TAX

Protect your mattress from perspiration and other stains that will void the warranty of your new mattress.
Danican Waterproof Mattress Protectors Sleep Cool and Won't Shrink washed in hot water...fits up to 18"

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments