A Natura Latex Mattress Topper, Delivered in Canada.

Darlyne writes:

Hi Peter,
I'm 68 year-old, 125-pound, Canadian woman and delighted to find your website! So much great info! 
We have an Obusforme 'Comfort-Top" mattress about 7 years old and in very good condition (my 80 year-old husband (175lbs.) is still very happy with it!). 
I am starting to feel too much 'ditch' on my side, probably because I watch TV in bed since its easier on my buttocks, back and hips than sitting for longer periods of time. 
I'm hoping a Talalay topper may be the answer. I'm a side sleeper -- my hubby's just a 'sleeper'! 
I slept on a waterbed once and awoke with so much pain I could hardly walk for two days so I think I need 'cradling' more than too much 'softness' to keep me aligned and yet take the pressure off my hips. 
Do you think a 'soft' or a 'medium' 2" topper would be best? Would appreciate the benefit of your experience and expertise. 
Thanks so much, Darlyne

Hi Darlyne,
At your weight, the Natura 2" Ultra Luxury Talalay latex topper is your best choice. 
It adds tremendous comfort with resiliency that will hold you up and not allow you to sink thru...the cradling you're looking for.
Here is the link, from which you can view and order.


Delivery throughout Canada if free...and there's no tax.



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments