Soft Talalay Latex Topper for Shoulder Pain from a Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe Supreme Mattress.

Hello Peter,

I currently have the Temperpedic Cloud Luxe Supreme mattress and I am having a hard time sleeping on it because of my shoulder pain.  
Can I put a Latex Topper on top of this mattress?  
I don't want to replace the mattress but my doctor told me that I need a Latex mattress and that would help me to get comfortable when sleeping.
Please advise.
Thank you, Janis


Hi Janis,
Latex is so resilient, that a topper is almost as good as having an all latex mattress.
Only 2" of soft Talalay latex is all you'll need to cushion your shoulder.
It's amazing how well it works.
Our toppers come complete with a cover.
Here is a link that will take you to them. You can order yours on line.
The Ever-Eden brand is the best value...all natural and at a lower price than most.

themattressexpert.com
Ever-Eden …100% Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress Toppers…(No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Synthetics)
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments