Fixing a Sealy SpringFree Beachside latex mattress.

Melissa writes:

Hi Pete,
I purchased a Sealy SpringFree Beachside latex mattress in June of 2009 & I was under the assumption that I was NOT supposed to flip my mattress,  just rotate it.  
I've been doing that but I now have two spots, one on either side, that have a definitive large "dip" in each.  
The mattress has become uncomfortable & I'm not able to sleep...I have pain again w/my back & neck. 
I saw where you told someone else that they could flip their mattress to the other side that was more firm...is that true?  
I really love a firm mattress so if this mattress would still be ok on an adjustable frame, that would be wonderful!!
OR, should I try to go with the warranty & try to get another mattress instead?  Please help?  
You were so helpful before!  Thank you, Melissa

Hi Melissa,
You can easily see for yourself. Simply flip the mattress over and you'll see that it is both, firmer and usable. 
You could also initiate a warranty claim if your indentations are 1.5" or deeper. However, Sealy won't be able to replace the mattress with anything like it.
They simply don't make that anymore. You're mattress is topped with poly foam...about 2" of it. And, it's the poly foam that has taken the body impression.
It costs nothing to flip it over. The under side is noticeably firmer.
If you find it to be too firm, you can soften the surface with a soft, all natural latex mattress topper, and never have to worry about body impressions again.
The best buy is the Ever-Eden 2" Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper...shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/
Ever-Eden 2" Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper

themattressexpert.com
Ever-Eden …100% Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress Toppers…(No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Synthetics)
You can order on line. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.




Comments