Natura Greenspring Mattress for Sciatica, Herniated Discs, & Shoulder Pain.

Hi Pete,
I have lower back problems (L5 disk herniatied disk), sciatica, and a bad right shoulder. 
I sleep on my back and left side(I try not to on right side because of the bad shoulder). 
I have a 10-year old bed off brand pillow top that needs replacing and don't know which brand to go with. 
I do know for sure that I don't want a firm bed because I end up achy on my side and lower back .
After reading your blog, Memory foam is out of the question. What brand should I go with that will give me support, yet not too firm. 
I need a full bed and with a budget of $1500. I started shopping and have tried Sealy, Simmons Beautyrest, and Serta. 
What do you suggest? 
Thanks, Mary Jane


Hi Mary Jane,
In order to avoid memory foam, the best solution happens to be a different brand.
Natura, out of Canada, makes a superior product. Their Greenspring line uses a pocketed coil unit and upholstered with all natural latex.
Best for the job of support and comfort, the Liberty Firm Eurotop.
Here is a link to those mattresses. You can order on line. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...

Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments