Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava & Latex Topper for a Large Woman with Sciatica, Shoulder & Hip Pain.

Pam writes:

Hi Pete,
I am a 65 year old large (245lbs) woman who can't seem to ever get a good night sleep. 

I had lower back surgery 10 years ago on the right lower back and now my left lower back is hurting and the sciatica is acting up too.
I'm basically a side sleeper but toss and turn all night trying to get comfortable.  

I have some hip and shoulder pain on my side and try to put pillows all around me and between my knees.  
I also sleep hot and have extreme sensitivity to smells.  
What mattress or mattress and topper would you recommend for me.  I would buy a king but do sleep alone as my husband is deceased.
Thanks for any advice, Pam


Hi Pam,
I'm going to recommend that which we know works...and have tested at home, under similar weights and physical conditions.
The Simmons Beautyrest Black is the strongest of the pocketed coil unit, which will maintain the natural alignment of your spine...taking care of your sciatica.
The Ava model in luxury firm is the specific model I'm recommending for you.
Add to that, an Ever-Eden 2" soft all natural Talalay Latex topper, which will address your shoulder & hip.
Together, they provide long lasting support and comfort.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Here are the links to both products.

https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/ava-luxury-firm/

themattressexpert.com
Simmons Beautyrest Black “Ava” Luxury Firm PRODUCT & PRICING SPECIFICATIONS ...
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments