Mattress Toppers for extreme pain from Fibromyalgia.

Madeline writes:

Hi Pete,
What a great source of information, your blog is. I have learned so much more in hours of reading than from any salesperson I've met. Thank you.
I suffer with Fibromyalgia, but have an advanced case. The pain is constant and severe.
I currently have a Simmons Beautyrest mattress that is a few years old. It was the best of all the ones I tried at the time, and has helped some.
I've read about the latex toppers and I think I know what to get, based on the blog posts I've read, but what to double check with you before buying.
I am a slender woman, somewhat, and it looks like the Ever-Eden 3" soft talalay latex topper is the way to go.
Is that right, or am I missing something?
I would so appreciate your help with this. 
Thanks, Madeline

Hi Madeline,
You are correct. For a slender woman, the Ever-Eden 3" Soft Talalay latex mattress topper is where to start.
We start with that because it does do a very fine job and it maintenance free...you just set it and forget it.
I would suggest getting that first. If it does the whole job, then there's nothing more that needs to be done.
However, for advanced cases, where the pain is severe, the latex topper is not enough, then add a Down Alternative Fiber Bed from Pacific Coast Feather.
The comforter top requires fluffing on a regular basis, which is why we don't start there.
Here is a link to all of our mattress toppers. You'll see the Ever-Eden at the top of the page. Scroll down to the Pacific Coast Feather toppers.

 https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/ 

Pacific Coast Down Alternative Fiber Bed
Pacific Coast Down Alternative Fiber Bed
Ever-Eden Talalay Latex Mattress Topper
Ever-Eden Talalay Latex Mattress Topper

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments