Mattress Help for a Large Woman with Fibromyalgia & Hip Pain.

Danelle writes:

Hi Pete,
I am having severe hip pain at night.  I weigh around 300 lbs.  Yes, I have fibromyalgia and the weight makes EVERYTHING more difficult. 
A the suggestion from a different “mattress expert”, I bought a 3 in 4 lb. memory foam topper for my bed.  WRONG.  

My hips hurt before, but last night, I almost cried it hurt so bad.  I couldn’t sleep on my side AT ALL!
Initially, I fall asleep on my left side.  During the night, I roll – could be on my stomach or back. 
I read about a mattress topper called Cuddle Ewe, that sounds heavenly.  It is described as “Sleeping on a cloud”!  

However, it is pricey and I am allergic to wool.  No winning for me with this product.
I am desperately in need of good, helpful advice. 

I really need help....Desperately,  Danelle


Hi Danelle,
You can draw some consolation from the fact that the wool will compress and lose its softness.
So, consider yourself fortunate. Your allergy to wool has kept you from wasting money on that which will not work for you.
What will work, is an Ever-Eden 3" layer of soft all natural Vytex Dunlop latex.
You can order it online. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Here's the link.

 Vytex Dunlop latex
 Vytex Dunlop Latex

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments