Loving the Ever-Eden 3" Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Mattress Topper.

Bruce writes:

Hi Peter
Well, we have had the Ever-Eden 3" Soft Vytex Dunlop latex mattress topper for a few weeks now, and I can say that my wife and I absolutely love it.
It is soo comfortable. My wife says her hip doesn’t hurt any more
It is easy to turn over as compared to the Memory foam topper we abandoned long ago.
I usually get up when my back starts to feel tight. But now I can be comfortable in bed longer.
Thank you for your recommendation and for the great product
Best regards, Bruce 


Hi Bruce,
That's all very good news. I'm happy for you.
There's nothing like a good night's sleep.
Latex is one of the longest lasting products on the market, so you should continue to experience this same level of comfort for many years.
I do so appreciate you taking the time to write to let us know.

https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/


themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments