Back Ache on my new Tempurpedic Mattress.

Violet writes:

Hello Peter,
I have a bulging disk, sacroiliac dysfunction, anterior superior joint tilt on the left and mild scoliosis.
I currently have a new tempurpedic, I was a side sleeper but because of the hip instability I now sleep on my back, and wake with my disk back aching
I sleep well but what are your thoughts for which mattress for my issues
Thanks, Violet


Hi Violet,
Memory foam is the worst material ever in vented for use as a mattress....a poor choice when it comes to easing back pain. 
Flip your mattress over. The firmer poly foam underside will be better for your back.
Add to that, an all natural Ever-Eden 2" Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.
This will give you a comfortable sleeping surface that you won't sink into like with the memory foam you have on top.
Here is a link to the latex toppers.
https://themattressexpert.com/mattress-toppers-latex-more/

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments