Lower Back Pain on a Sleep Number Bed.

Hi Pete, 
I am wondering if you could point me in the right direction of buying the proper mattress. I'll start with that I have extreme lower back pain and hip pain. I have degenerated most of my lower discs and my L5 is bad also. My hips are extremely tight and I stand all day at work as a hairstylist. I currently have a sleep number bed that I have had for a few years and it's just not working with me like it used to. I toss and turn a lot trying to find a spot that doesn't hurt my back. It is very hard for me to turn my hips lying down. I do go to the chiropractor and get acupuncture so I am working on my issues there. 
My boyfriend and I need a king but have no direction on what to get. I am thinking I need a more firm mattress but do you get one with a pillow top? Memory foam? 
Please any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!:)

Hi,
Memory foam and pillowtops are the very things to avoid. 
Your mattress has memory foam in it. The air bag is cushioned with memory foam that has, obviously, worn out.
There is an easy, simple and reasonably inexpensive solution to your problem. All you need do, is replace the memory foam with all natural latex foam. Latex is, by far, superior to memory foam. It's more comfortable and more resilient. Unzip the top cover and measure the thickness of the memory foam. Replace that with the same thickness of Soft Dunlop or Medium Talalay latex foam rubber. Doing that will make a world of difference and save you the cost of a new mattress.
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments