Natura Greenspring Liberty Firm Mattress & Latex Topper to Canada.

Karen writes:

Hi Pete, 
I have been very impressed with your feedback, knowledge and great advice you have provided to so many on this site! 

I recently puchased the Serta pillowtop mattress from a store in Canada. 
It is the worst thing I have slept on! I am in so much pain and it started indenting after two nights sleep. I am 39 yrs old and weigh about 165. 
I used to have a regular flip mattress that I loved for many years and as I am a side sleeper with bad hips. it was great! 
Not doing my homework I ended up with this hunk of junk! It's going back!
After reading your blog, I am now looking at the Natura Greenspring Liberty mattress in firm or plush. 
Does it matter if I get a firm or plush if I am going to put a latex topper on it? 
I would never get a firm otherwise, or do I just get the plush? 
I will be getting a new latex topper after this experience with the pillow top and it sagging so quickly. I look forward to your feedback.
Karen


Hi Karen,
Well, you've touched on every base I would have in my response. So I won't lecture you about Serta, the memory foam inside, or pillowtops.
Suffice it to say, that firmer mattresses wear better than softer mattresses, just as a matter of simple physics.
My best recommendation is one you are already considering. Go with the firm mattress and add the soft latex topper to it.
This combination will produce the best long term results.
Here are links to that mattress and to the latex toppers.
Delivery of these items is free throughout Canada and the US...and, there's no sales tax.







Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments