Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Exchange Recommendation?

Bill writes:

Hello Pete,
I'm currently about to go an exchange a mattress they I purchased 15 months ago, (under there warranty), due to impressions over 2” deep...I'm not sure what to get this time and hope you can help .I’m 5’6  160 lbs and had at 12 compressed fracture that causes sum pain and I like sleeping on my side/stomach. My wife is 5’3 120 lbs and has had back surgery and suffers from sciatic pain. The current mattress we have is a pillow top Beauty rest recharge world class plush mattress...where I bought this mattress is American family furniture here in Colorado springs, and they do not offer and type of latex toppers ,so what would you recommend with all I have told you? Thank You, Bill

Hi Bill,
If you look on my website, you'll notice that we carry Simmons Beautyrest mattresses.
You'll notice, too, that there isn't a "plush" or "pillow top" model among them.
These are Simmons' problem children...the source of almost all of their complaints.
If you check the internet for reviews on Simmons Beautyrest, you'll notice that the reviews are horrible. This is largely due to the plush and pillowtop models, which sell so easily.
In other words, you don't want to make that mistake again.

My wife and I, who are much larger than the two of you, have a luxury firm Beautyrest with a 2" soft Talalay latex topper. The mattress is now 4 years old and in like new condition...due to the high quality performance of the latex topper.

This is what you must do, as well, if you have any hope of getting your money's worth...not to mention a good night's sleep on a long term basis.

Trade your mattress for a luxury firm World Class model, without a pillowtop.
Add to it, a 2" soft Talalay latex mattress topper, which you can get via this link:




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments