Wolf Adrian Latex & Coils Hybrid Mattress.

Even writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been looking for a new mattress for a few months and I just found your site. Glad I did because I need some advice.  I'm 28 and I still sleep on the mattress I've had since I was 6 because it feels great.  I bought a memory foam mattress a few yrs ago but got rid of it in a hurry when I started having back pain and headaches...now I know why.  Anyways, I just need a bigger mattress but I imagine there's something better than my old twin. In stores I liked the beautyrest recharge hybrid the best, but I'm a cautious buyer and decided to keep researching. After reading your site I was thinking of buying a firm spring mattress and a topper from you.  I'm 5'11'' 145lbs male, and mainly a back/side sleeper.  My budget is flexible but I don't want to spend unnecessarily. Is there an advantage to an all-latex foam mattress over the innerspring with a topper? I like the bouncyness of springs, but I always seem to get good rest on hard/flat futons.  There are lots of firm innerspring mattresses on Craigslist for cheap, some are flippable too. All in all I'm a bit confused with what to do and I seek your consultation.  Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers!
Evan

Hi Evan,
We carry a couple of well made innerspring mattresses that are upholstered with latex.
With these, there's no need to buy a separate topper.
The cost is low, due to them shipping via UPS.
The company is Wolf, which is a very old, family owned manufacturer in the Midwest.
Here is the link to those. Of the two, I believe that the lesser expensive "Adrian" model will suit you best. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.





Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments