Sealy Posturepedic vs. Two Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Mattress.

Jordon writes:

Hi. I've recently been researching different types of mattresses my girlfriend and I have slept on over the years while staying at hotels. Two that stood out as being really comfortable were a Stearns & Foster Tivoli Elegance firm euro pillowtop and a Sealy Posturepedic Monogram 800 firm euro pillowtop. I've been reading many posts on your website in regards to durability concerns of pillowtop mattresses and those with a lot of foam in addition to the recent decline in quality of S&F over the years. I've also done a fair bit of reading in regards to your Therapedic Keepsake Cameo collection. 
Both of us prefer a firm sleeping surface that has a soft feel to it. We definitely don't like the feeling of sinking into a mattress (causes lower back pain for both of us) which is why I feel the two firm hotel ones felt right. At the same time, we don't want to feel as though we are laying on a hard floor. I'm glad I found this site because I would have been disappointed with an almost $3000 pillowtop mattress only to not have it hold up. 
I was wondering what you would recommend for my girlfriend and I? I am 32 y/o, 6'1", and 170lbs and my girlfriend is 28 y/o, 5'4", and 110lbs. Should we avoid these two hotel style beds or is one of them any good? Is your Therapedic Keepsake Cameo only preferred for heavy set individuals or those with back and spine conditions? I also read where you mentioned that you personally have a Simmons Black Beautyrest at home. Your personal recommendation would prove very helpful in helping us decide what's right for us. 
Thank you,  Jordan 

Hi Jordan,
The two sided Therapedic Cameo in plush has the feel you're looking for...firm support with a comfortable sleeping surface, without being too soft.
I can tell you hat it is, by far, a superior product to anything currently being produced with a Sealy, Simmons, S&F or Serta label.
You'll be happy with the feel of the Cameo, but what's more, you'll be happy on it for many years.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments