Large People, Side Sleepers. Two Sided Therapedic Cameo Plush Mattress.

Brenda writes:

Hello Pete,
I was looking over your website and I was hoping you could help my husband and me pick out the perfect mattress for us. First off we already have the forever foundation max for an eastern king, so I would only need the mattress. I am about 260lbs and he is about 280lbs. I have problems with my lower back and neck pain, and he has diabetes. We both sleep on our sides the most, but he tends to roll on his back, and me on my stomach eventually. The bed I currently have I've owned for just over 4 years. It sags on his side where his bottom goes. What mattress would you recommend for us? 
Thank you, have a great day
Brenda 


Hi Brenda,
We carry a very well made two-sided mattress...an old fashioned type with all high density foams, a good strong coil unit, and there's no memory foam.
It holds up well under large people and has a comfortable sleeping surface...appropriate for any sleeping position.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax. It's the Therapedic Keepsake Cameo in Plush...shown here:

http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments