All Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper ILD Rating.

Cathy writes:

Hi Pete, 
Wow, Pete, now I know why they call you the mattress expert!! CAUSE YOU ARE!! You were so right, you said you were willing to bet that I would NOT like the 44 ILD mattress topper and you were RIGHT! As we discussed, my girlfriend actually let me borrow it so I could really see how it felt. Well I've slept on it for about a week and both my hips are killing me!! We put it on top of our firm mattress and the combo was horrible, I woke up with hip pain in my bed for the very first time!!
So this is where we stand . . . for a multitude of reasons that I won't bore you with, I couldn't sell my husband on the idea of a complete latex mattress. He is "old school" and wanted to buy the same mattress we've slept on for years (a very firm Stearns & Foster.) But he does like the idea of an additional "topper" and feels if we get the right one for us, it could add some comfort and give him the best of both worlds . . . firm mattress for support, correct topper for comfort. (I personally want the full latex mattress you recommended but after 30 years of marriage, you learn to pick your fights, lol! :-) 
So what would you recommend to go over a very firm mattress that would NOT create hip pain but yet be supportive enough to not "sink" into it. I am 5'2, weigh 110 pounds and my husband is 5'10, weighing 160 pounds. I am not sure which way to go in terms of inches, firmness and/or Dunlop vs. Talalay. All I'm really sure of is that whatever you tell me, will be the right way to go! :-) Your thoughts are beyond welcomed!!! :-)
Thanks Pete!!! I cannot WAIT to give my friend back HER topper and get my OWN, lol. My hips are literally crippled.
All my best, Cathy. 

Hi Cathy,
It's too bad that S&F isn't, also, "old school".
What used to be the Cadillac of the industry, has become a huge disappointment to those who buy because of their reputation.
They are now owned by Tempurpedic...with lots of their memory foam inside every model they make. 

A body requires two basic elements for a good night's sleep...firm support for the spine and a soft sleeping surface to cushion joints and muscles.
To a firm mattress, add a 2" "Soft" Talalay latex topper.
This will do the best job of pressure point relief and muscle relaxation.
Your hips will love it.
Here's the link, where you can view and order.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments