Two Sided Therapedic Cameo Plush Mattress, Latex Topper.

Graham writes:

Hi Pete,
Thank you for taking my call. I am interested in your Two Sided Therapedic Cameo Plush Mattress, that we spoke about. Can you send me a link to your website that shows the specifications and the prices?...and also the same information on your latex toppers
Thanks, Graham

Hi Graham,
The two sided mattress, I spoke about, the Therapedic Cameo in plush, is shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/


I had this mattress made to my specifications and it's been on the market for 5 years.
It uses the Sealy Posturepedic coil system and high density upholstery. There is no memory foam used in any of the mattresses on this page.

The latex toppers are shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/



2" of soft Talalay latex will provide a luxurious surface feel that lasts.

Please, let me know if you or your husband have any further questions.


Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments