Mattress help, Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava with Latex foam topper.

Cindy writes:

Hi Pete,
I have found a lot of great information on your website and hoping you can help.  I initially bought too firm a mattress that has wrecked havoc on my hips and we took it back.  It triggered something in me where I am now extremely sensitive to almost anything!  I am predominantly a side and back sleeper.  Two other beds in my house are " plush" beds but still feel honestly pretty darn firm.  I have put 2 inch memory foam on sleep decent on them  but still wake up with an overall stiffness in the morning where the bed begins to feel like a board underneath.  I've seen where you recommend the luxury firm bed with the latex topper but am wondering if this will still have the same effect on me?  I am needing some give in the mattress itself
Recently we bought for another guest bed-the Sealy diamond bar or copper mountain II plush and am sleeping better than I have in a year.  My hips feel so much better but it is a little lacking on the support my middle back needs.  However, it's very close.  I know quality bed, it's not probably the best for my husband and I to sleep on.
So, here we are.  I weigh 210 and am 5'6 and have recently lost 18 pounds.  I am motivated for more due to a recent health scare.  Reasonably I don't ever see myself going below 175 to maintain and stay sane.. My husband  has lost too, 25 pounds and has a goal of 220.   How I wish we could hold off buying a bed until we hit our goals but circumstances will not allow.  So, I know you rec. the Ava for heavier people. Or could  I go Annapolis.  I am even wondering about any simmons lux firm that errs on the softer side in comfort ratings for firm.  If I lose, what will still be a good choice and what kind of firmness of topper  and depth do you rec that  will give me the softness I really need for my hips but also back support.  Please keep in mind I'm still very nervous about the luxury firm bed since the plush have been doing this and feeling like a board underneath.  Many thanks!
Cindy



Hi Cindy,
When you buy junk, after believing that it's worth something, you have every reason to be nervous.
I'm talking about memory foam, which is the worst material ever invented for use in a mattress. It's absolutely worthless.
Now that you've experienced the lowest quality product on the market, you may be ready try the highest quality product.
All natural latex has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.

The individually pocketed coils of the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava luxury firm, provide firm contouring support.
Add to that 2" of soft latex and you you, your back and your hip will be good to go.
Nervous or not, it's your best option.
What did you rely on to make your last choice? Where did you place your trust then?
Here are the links to those items. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava
Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava

Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper




Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.
 Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector,
 Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments