Fibromyalgia, Simmons Beautyrest Black & Latex Mattress Topper‏

Marla  writes:

Hi Pete,
I sleep on my side and have fibromyalgia. My husband can sleep any way. I really like the Simmons Beautyrest Black, but am questioning the pillow top after reading your blog. (I'm not sure which model I tried at a showroom recently, but the king set was about 3000.00, on close out for about 2600 which is the top of my budget) My husband in 6 foot, 300 lbs. I'm 5' 6", 180. Your recommendation? 
Thanks, Marla 


Hi Marla,
For you, I would recommend the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava in luxury firm with a 2" soft Talalay Latex mattress topper.
For your husband, because of his weight, I would recommend the Black Alexia extra firm mattress, also with a latex topper.
If you go with one over the other, one of you won't get what they need.
Under these circumstances, I'd suggest going with 2 twin xl mattresses...one of each...to make your king.
Since the Alexia is an inch thinner mattress, I would suggest a 3" Dunlop topper for his mattress.
Here are the links to all these products.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava
Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava

Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia




Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava
Latex Foam Mattress Topper



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.
 Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments