Two-Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Mattress in Plush.

Mark writes:

Pete,
Re: The Two-Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Mattress in Plush .
 Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush Mattress 

Just wanted to write to you and tell you that your recommendation was spot on.
We got the Cameo Plush Mattress delivered last week.  At 6ft4in, 240lbs, I initially thought that the new mattress was going to be a little soft for me that first night.  My wife at 5ftfin, 120 lbs thought it was going to be too hard.  Both of us our side sleepers. 
After that first nights sleep, however, my wife and I are both sleeping great.   So much so, that "as usually up by 7:30 am sleepers", I sleep an extra hour, my wife up to an hour and a half later, if we don't set an alarm clock !  
I thought the delivery guys were going to just bring the mattress to the door, but no they pulled up the old one and installed the new one with great care to avoid soiling.  
The new mattress is a big improvement over the worn out Serta hotel mattress.  It wore out within a year despite constant rotation and flipping in all directions including using the king mattress sideways. 
I thought I was developing arthritis in my hip as I would wake up with pain and stiffness in the hip.  Constant all night turning. The new mattress fixed both issues.
Thanks.
Sincerely yours, Mark


Mark, that's excellent news...although, I'm not surprised.
I am grateful that you took the time to write.

Now, the best way to maintain your mattress, so that you get the most number of years from it:
Being able to flip and rotate a two sided mattress, is part of its value.
For optimum longevity, you will want to flip your mattress every month for the first year...and once every three months thereafter.
You will alternate the way you do this....sided to side, then head to foot.
In this way, each quadrant of the mattress is used equally between the two of you.
Most people are this strict about the care they give their mattress.
But, because your weight doubles that of your wife, strict adherence to this routine is highly recommended...especially during the first year, which is when the upholstery material will encounter its greatest degree of compression.

I'm happy for both of you. 
A good night's sleep makes for an increase in overall health and productivity.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments