Two sided Mattresses

I am 6 foot 2 and want a twin XL. I weigh 185 pounds. An acquaintance manages a store that sells Restonic. I do want a 2 sided mattress. The Sutton Firm is what I am considering. 
Would I be better off looking at a Serta 2 sided?
Thanks.


Hi,
You would be better off with the two-sided mattresses that we offer.
Our 2 sided mattresses were designed by me 5 years ago and have been the best quality available....far superior to the two-sided models that Serta makes.
Compare the specifications to anything else you're considering.
Here is the link. The Cameo models are all you'll need.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush


Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.
Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments