Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Luxury Firm, Soft Talalay Latex Topper.

Sandy writes:

Hi: I'm on my third new bed in a month. The two i-series (FIRM and Pillowtop) were too firm and hot for me. Now I have the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Luxury Firm but it feels extra firm compared to the one I tried at the store? I am in so much back pain that I feel like crying. I am a side sleeper who sleeps very hot. I don't know if this mattress will break in soon or if I should exchange it for the "Beautyrest Recharge plush mattress". The sales help have not been very helpful. Can you give me some advice? 

Hi Sandy,
Time to get off the mattress merry-go-round. You must be pretty tired of it by now.
DO NOT buy a plush Beautyrest. NEVER buy a plush Beautyrest. Simmons uses a very thin gauge wire in their plush models. Those beds lose their shape within months.
Stick with what you have. Add a layer of soft Talalay latex to make yourself comfortable. Latex is the most resilient upholstery material available. 
It will keep its shape for many years. It will also extend the life of the mattress you have by absorbing most of your body weight. 
It's your last step in this process. Two inches of soft Talalay Latex feels so good, you'll be able to forget about this mattress business for a very long time, except that you'll look forward to getting back into bed everyday.
Here is the link to the latex toppers.
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Mattress Topper




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments