Back Pain on our Tempurpedic Memory Foam Mattress...Latex Topper.

Hi Pete,
I've been reading your blog and I see what could be a reasonably priced solution to our very expensive mistake.
I just wanted to write to be sure that it will work.
We bought a Tempurpedic mattress a few months ago, based on the glowing enthusiasm of the salesman who waited on us.
I don't have the greatest of backs, but it wasn't giving me much trouble. Well sir, since we've had this memory foam mattress, I've had nothing but back pain and it's almost all of the time.
I should have known better. My sense told me no, but the salesman was so convincing.
Even after we got it, I call him to explain that I was having discomfort. (It wasn't all that painful at first).
He told me that I would get used to it and that the discomfort I was feeling would go away.
Now, it's past the time where I can send it back. Upon calling him to see if there is anything that can be done, "I'm sorry" is the best he can come up with.
I then went on line to see what, if anything, could be done.
That's when I found your blog and began reading about so many other people having the same problem with the same mattress, with the same results from the their salespeople.
Are they cloned?
So, last night, I took your advice and flipped the mattress over. I'm happy to report that your advice was correct. My back doesn't hurt today.
I am experiencing some pain in my shoulder and my wife told me that her hip is sore.
Based on your advice to others, and from what I've read on your customer feedback page, all I need is a 2" soft layer of talalay latex.
Is that really all there is to it? Will only 2" do the job of relieving the pain in my shoulder and the wife's hip?
Will it really sleep cool? The memory foam sleeps hot.
We are just a little overweight, average height.
Thanks for all the help. You're a Godsend.
Brandon

Hi  Brandon,
Well gee, you didn't leave much for me to say.
Latex is the antithesis of memory foam...the best compared to the worst.
Latex is all natural and does sleep cool, naturally.
2" of soft Talalay does get the best feedback and it is all you will need. 
My wife and I use a latex topper on our mattress...the same 2" talalay.
It's now more than 6 years old and still in like new condition.
This is, far and away, the best low cost solution to your problem....providing you with years of comfortable sleep.
Here is the link to the latex toppers. UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments