Replacing an old down mattress topper with latex.

Lisa writes:

WELL, JEEEEEZZZ Pete, I wanted to throw some business your way! lol!
Thank you for that great advice so fast! I'll do that and see how I feel. Weirdly, my husband feels fine and supported with the softer side, unlike me, maybe how he sleeps???? Ok, I'll try it and see how it works. 
My alternate down topper is 17yrs as well and may need to be replaced in a bit, plus it may go with the old mattress set in my parents guest room (haven't decided yet) what latex topper would you recommend on the "flip" side of the Belleza (yes, I'm in Cali - right outside of San Fran). 
Thanks again Pete!
~Lisa

Hi Lisa,
SF is one of our favorite cities.
A plush Posturepedic is ok for average size people, which is why your husband is ok.
You are concentrating more weight in a smaller area. Your back, joint and arthritis issues further complicate matters.
This experiment will tell us if the mattress is usable for you.
Let's see how you feel in the morning.
You, very well, may benefit from a latex topper. A 2" soft Talalay would be the one to get.
Shown here:

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments