Hip pain from a Sealy Gel Series Mattress.

David writes:

Hello,
I am a side sleeper with lower back pain and I am having hip pain with my new Sealy gel series plush mattress. I like the medium plush firmness and comfort (5 on comfort scale) but my hips are killing me in the a.m. I am thinking of returning it but a friend told me about a latex topper. Can you educate me whether it's a good idea to try a talalay or dunlop topper for my mattress. If not what brand do you recommend for hip pain. I do not like memory foam and do not have a lot of money. 
Also I hate soft pillowtop mattress because I need some firmness. Thank you.
David


Hi David,
A 2" layer of soft Talalay Latex Foam is your best option for hip pain relief, which does not undermine the underlying firm support of the mattress.
It's what we use at home for my wife's hip pain, with which she no longer suffers.
Follow this link to find that latex topper. There is mush to read, including a lot of customer feedback. Almost all of those reviews are about the 2" soft Talalay model.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/












Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments