Ever-Eden, All-Natural & Reasonably Priced All Latex Mattress.

Ken writes:

I'm looking for a reasonably priced, king size, latex mattress as I have been told this is better for people on the heavier side.
Thanks, Ken
Hi Ken,
Andy sent me a copy of these emails you exchanged.
Latex is extremely high quality and expensively made.
I'm including a link to our most reasonably priced all-natural, all latex mattresses.
The 6 inch model is the least expensive of them and will do a fine job of providing long lasting support for a large man.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Here is that link.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments