Which Talalay Latex Foam Mattress Topper for Comfort?‏

Leesa writes:

Hi Peter,
I found out the problem is that the base has cheap thin slats through it. I assumed that it had the springs as well.
And, on further inspection found not one spring in the base. So, I changed bases and its better.
But, I can’t put in a warranty claim, as its not faulty. I had purchased the energize in firm with no pillow top.
Which latex topper do I buy to make it comfortable?
Thanks, Leesa

Hi Leesa,
That's good news.
If you are now looking to make the surface more comfortable, add a 2" soft Talalay latex foam mattress topper, which will last for many years.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments