Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava & a Latex foam mattress topper.

Scott writes:

My dilemma is that in 1999 I bought a Serta or Sealy I don't remember which and paid $1,000. In 2008 I thought I upgraded to a $2,200 Sterns & Foster Estate mattress. Here it is 2014 and the Sterns & Foster is shot. Of all the mattress I looked at, I liked a Serta and Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava the best. The Serta is less than half the price of the Ava. I would be more inclined to go with the Ava if I thought the value was there. I don't want to repeat my sin of the past. Is the Ava luxury firm more durable than the Serta? Scott

Hi Scott,
The mattress industry has changed dramatically over the past 10 years.
Your old mattress was two sided, where you could flip it over to get more use from it.
In 2003, mattresses went one sided...and since then, memory foam and lower density poly foams fill the beds. The result, mattresses that need to be replaced frequently...by design.
The mattress industry is booming, sell a lot more mattresses than ever before....at a tremendous cost to the consumer.
Since 2003, we have been advocating the use of a latex mattress topper on a firmer mattress to achieve comfort and support that lasts a lot longer than what the mattress industry is pushing.
My wife and I sleep on an older version of the Ava with a 2" soft Talalay latex foam topper.
Latex has been the most comfortable and most durable upholstery material on the planet for the last century.
This combination is the best way around the prevailing reduction in over-all mattress quality.
Here are links to both items. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava
Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava


Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments