Failed Chattam and Wells pillowtop mattress.

Kurt writes:

Dear Mattress Expert-
I really enjoy your website and the information and advice therein.  Like many others, we bought a soft Chattam and Wells pillowtop a few years ago and threw it away a couple of weeks ago due to sagging.  I think I buy into the latex foam topper idea, and my wife and I like two different types of mattresses, softer and more firm.  The sleep number bed we tried haven’t worked.
If I bought a bed from you and added your latex topper I think that may work for me.   
Which among the following is a good, fairly firm mattress that I can add your latex top to?  Your website models and theirs are different.
·         Simmons Beautyrest Lumberton 11” luxury firm
·          “             “                           Flatbrook 12” luxury firm
What is the delivery time for the mattress and latex topper?  What firmness topper should I get – soft, med or firm?
Many thanks, Kurt 


Hi Kurt,
You're looking at low end of the Beautyrest line. They may not seem low end to you, based on how much most stores charge.
My recommendation for a master bedroom, getting adult weight use every night, would be the starting model in the World Class Series.
Also, you'll want to avoid the plush models, as the coil wire gauge is very thin....which doesn't hold up well at all.
The warranty problems with the plush models are so consistent, that we don't list them on our website.
Here's a link to our Simmons Beautyrest Classic models you asked about and to the World Class model I'm recommending....and a link to the Latex foam toppers.
The most popular of the latex toppers is the 2" Soft Talalay. It't what we use at home on our Beautyrest mattress
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax. Figure on two weeks for delivery.







Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments