Deep Pocket Sheets...Dreamfit & Gotcha Covered - Guaranteed to Fit Any Mattress.

Eric writes:

Thank you Peter for your reply.
I have an issue that I was never able to figure out, My current mattress is 11" and getting a fitted sheet has been impossible to find.
I purchased one for $70 for 1 fitted sheet that said it would fix up to 22'', it didn't even fit 11 after a couple of washings.
So since your the expert and I need a new topper but am holding off until I can get a fitted sheet cover that would now be 11+2 and counting.
Any ideas as in "links" of actual sheets that are deeeep pocket would be of great importance at this time.
Eric.


Hi Eric,
We carry high quality products, which includes sheets that are guaranteed to fit and guaranteed to stay on...even after many washings.
We have two lines...Dream Fit and Gotcha Covered.
Even their least expensive sheet sets will fit and stay that way.
Here is a link where you can access both lines.















Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments