A Mattress for degenerative discs & reduced motion transfer.

Andrea writes:

I have a lot of sleep issues and need help choosing the right mattress. I've been an insomniac for more than 25 years. I am the lightest sleeper on the face of the Earth! If my boyfriend slightly moves a foot, I wake. Also, I have degenerative discs in my low back and if a mattress is not firm enough, my lower back kills the next day. I prefer to sleep on my stomach, but I toss throughout the night because of my back. I also have severe airborne allergies and my doctors have recommended that I get a new mattress and encase it in a product that keeps allergens and critters from entering and staying in the mattress. Can you recommend a product? In the 3 years I've been with my boyfriend I've only been able to successfully sleep with him when we stay at very nice hotels on very nice king beds. This is hard on a relationship when you can't sleep in the same bed! So, I have a lot of issues, please give me some recommendations for an appropriate king size bed. Thank you! Andrea

Hi Andrea,
It sounds like you need a firm, yet contouring mattress, with the best motion reduction properties available.
Best long term product would be a Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia Extra Firm for your spine and a 2" soft latex foam mattress topper for a couple of other reasons.
The extra firm model to support your spine. Without that firm support, your discs will get worse until they herniate...a much worse condition than you have with your degenerative discs. The firm support will retard the process. The Simmons Beautyrests use an individually pocketed coil system, which is the best in the business for two people who don't want to feel each other moving.
The latex topper will provide surface comfort that relives pressure point and relax muscles for a deeper night's sleep. Together, they provide everything your body needs, long term.
Together, they reduce motion transfer and reduce the need to change position. 
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax. Here are the links to those products.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia Extra Firm
Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia Extra Firm


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Foam Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments