A comparable to a 14 year old Simmons Beautyrest mattress.

Mark writes:

Pete
Thank You for your timely reply. I appreciate your recommendation and expertise in all things mattress.
Is there any logic in my thinking that... if I purchase a mattress that is comparable to my existing set, that I should expect a "sleep" comfort that has been good to us for the last 14 years? Only recently have we noticed a change that leaves us less than satisfied. Can you tell me what is the direct comparison to the "Simmons Beautyrest Achiever Plush" that I currently have? Most of my concern is with firmness - we want support and comfort - not stiff / rigid firmness. Where does the Simmons Ava - Luxury Firm fall into that range? 
We like the idea of a Talalay Latex Topper in place of our feather bed topper. Is there any concern with fitting sheets over the full dimension of the mattress with topper and cover?
Much Appreciated...
Mark


Hi Mark,
No name brand mattresses are made as well as they were 14 years ago.
Today's mattresses are made to be replaced frequently.
There is no direct comparison to what you have.
Today's plush Beautyrests use a very thin gauge wire coil. Their performance is so bad, I don't list them on my website.
The Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava luxury firm with the 2" soft Talalay Latex foam mattress topper I recommended to you will satisfy your comfort and last much longer than the mattress alone was designed to.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm
Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm


Talalay Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Talalay Latex Foam Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments